NIC Recruitment 2023 – Notification, Application Form, Apply Online
The National Informatics Centre has announced job openings for three different positions: Scientist B, Technical Assistant, and Scientific Officer. The recruitment process will start from March 4, 2023, and there are a total of 598 vacancies. To apply, you will need to submit an online application before the deadline of April 4, 2023. You can find all the necessary details about eligibility and requirements in the NIC Scientist B Notification 2023. Before applying, make sure you have all the required documents, including your signature, photograph, and academic records. You can apply for the NIC Recruitment 2023 on the official website at recruitment.nic.in.
NIC Recruitment 2023
The National Informatics Center has announced the NIC Recruitment 2023 for 598 vacancies for the positions of Scientist B, Technical Assistant, and Scientific Officer. If you have completed your BTech or similar technical education, you are eligible to apply for this recruitment. The age limit for this recruitment is 18-30 years as of the notification date. Candidates should first check their eligibility for different posts and then proceed to fill the online application form, which will be available from March 4, 2023. The last date to apply for this vacancy is April 4, 2023. After the application process, candidates will need to prepare for the selection process, which includes a written exam followed by an interview.
NIC Scientist B Notification 2023
The NIC Scientist B Notification 2023 was released on March 3, 2023, for 598 vacancies in different positions, including Scientist B, Technical Assistant, and Scientific Officer. To be eligible for this recruitment, you must have completed B.Tech or MSc in IT and be between 18-30 years of age. The online application form for the NIC Scientist Recruitment will be available from March 4 to April 4, 2023. Candidates will need to go through a written exam and interview for final selection, depending on the post they have applied for.
Recruitment.nic.in Application Form 2023
|Recruitment||NIC Scientist B Recruitment 2023|
|Supervising Authority||National Informatics Center & NIELIT|
|Total Vacancies||598 Vacancies|
|Post||Scientist B, Technical Assistant & Scientific Officer|
|Eligibility||B.Tech or M.Sc Pass|
|Age Limit||18-30 Years|
|NIC Scientist B Notification 2023||Out Now|
|NIC Scientist Application Form 2023||4th March 2023|
|Last Date to Apply NIC Recruitment 2023||4th April 2023|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Interview|
|NIC Recruitment portal||recruitment.nic.in|
Candidates should be aware that NIC Recruitment 2023 has been announced for various positions such as Scientist B, Technical Assistant, and Scientific Officer. The important dates related to the application process are mentioned above in this section. The online application link will be open from March 4 to April 4, 2023. After the application process, the written exam date will be announced, and candidates are advised to prepare for the exam as per the syllabus to score good marks. After qualifying the written exam, candidates will be selected for an interview.
NIC Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
|Vacancy Name||Qualification Requirement||Age Limit|
|Scientist B||B.E or B.Tech or M.Sc or MCA from Recognized University in India||18-30 Years|
|Technical Assistant||M.Sc or MCA or BE or BTech||18-30 Years|
|Scientific Officer||B.E or B.Tech or M.Sc or MCA from Recognized University in India||18-30 Years|
To apply for NIC Recruitment 2023, please follow these simple steps:
- Open the recruitment website recruitment.nic.in, which is accessible from both State and Central universities.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button and register as a first-time user using your mobile number or email ID.
- Choose the position you want to apply for and fill out the online application form with your personal information, including your name, mother’s name, address, educational qualifications, date of birth, mobile number, and other relevant details.
- Double-check all the details you have entered in the form and upload a recent photograph and signature before submitting the application.
- Pay the online application fee using one of the available payment options, such as net banking, UPI (Unique Payment Interface), or debit/credit card.
By following these guidelines, you can easily apply for NIC Recruitment 2023 online.
NIC Application Form 2023
- Applicants must have basic documents required to fill the NIC Application Form @ recruitment.nic.in.
- First of all, a scanned copy of Signature, Photo in JPG Format or PDF format is required.
- PDF Copy or JPG Scanned Copy of Marksheets is also required for the online application form.
- Pay the application fees as per table below to complete the registration process.
|Category||NIC Application Form 2023 Fees|
Recruitment.nic.in Scientist B & Technical Assistant 2023 Apply Online Link
FAQs on NIC Recruitment 2023 Scientist B & Technical Assistant
- When is the Last Date to Apply Online NIC Recruitment 2023?
- Last Date to Apply Online NIC Recruitment 2023 is 4th April 2023.
- Who is eligible for NIC Recruitment 2023?
- All the candidates who have passed the B.Tech or BE or MCA are eligible for the NIC Recruitment 2023.
- How much is the NIC Recruitment 2023 Application Form Fees?
- You have to Pay Rs 800/- as NIC Recruitment 2023 Application Form Fees.
Get Results & Other Student Updates On Whatsapp
|Whatsapp Group Link 1||JOIN WHATSAPP|
|Whatsapp Group Link 2||JOIN WHATSAPP|
|Whatsapp Group Link 3||JOIN WHATSAPP|