IIT Jammu Opens PhD Admission (Special Drive) 2022-23 with Fellowships
The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Jammu, which is recognized as an important institute in India, has declared a PhD Admission Special Drive for the year 2022-23. The drive is specifically aimed at candidates belonging to SC/ST/EWS/OBC-NCL/PwD categories.
The candidates interested in enrolling in the PhD programme will be placed in one of the following categories:
- Institute Research student/candidate (Full Time)
Key Dates: The application process for this program will commence on February 24th, 2023 and will conclude on March 14th, 2023. Students who wish to register for the program can do so in mid-May 2023.
List of Departments where PhD Admission Available:
Here is a list of the academic programs offered by the institution:
- Bio Sciences and Bio Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Materials Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
If you are interested in applying for a full-time PhD program at the Institute, you must meet one of the following qualifications:
- Hold a Master’s degree in Engineering/Technology or a Master’s degree in Engineering/Technology by Research, and have a strong academic record.
- Hold a Master’s degree in Science with a strong academic record and have a valid GATE score/UGC-CSIR NET (JRF or LS)/GPAT/NBHM or an equivalent qualification in the relevant area for the year you wish to register.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology with an exceptional academic record and a valid GATE score in the relevant discipline. If you have a minimum of 8.0 CGPA during your B.Tech program, you may be exempt from GATE under certain schemes as agreed upon by the IIT Council for students of NITs/IITs/IIITs/IISERs/IISc.
If you have qualified for the UGC-CSIR NET Lectureship (LS) and pass the interview and selection process at the department level, you may be eligible for an Institute fellowship.
To learn more about the eligibility requirements, application process, and other important details, interested candidates are encouraged to review the Admission Notification that has been uploaded to the official website of IIT Jammu. This document should provide all the necessary information to help you prepare and submit a successful application for the PhD program.
Get Results & Other Student Updates On Whatsapp
|Whatsapp Group Link 1||JOIN WHATSAPP|
|Whatsapp Group Link 2||JOIN WHATSAPP|
|Whatsapp Group Link 3||JOIN WHATSAPP|