Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Apply Online

Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Apply Online

The Agniveer Bharti has announced the recruitment for the Indian Air Force. If you are interested in applying, please check all the details in this article. We will guide you through the Agniveer Recruitment 2023 exam, including how to apply online through, important dates, and eligibility criteria.

Anganwadi Recruitment 2023 Notification, Bharti, Eligibility, Date

Agniveer Recruitment 2023

The Indian Air Force has released a recruitment notification under the Agnipath Scheme for individuals who want to serve their motherland. The online application process for Agniveer Recruitment will commence shortly, and the application form can be accessed on A brief notice regarding the recruitment was updated in February 2023.

Central Bank of India to recruit 5000 Apprentice posts, direct link here

The notification provides comprehensive information about the Agnipath Scheme and the exam. If you wish to apply for the exam, you can check your eligibility in this article. A direct link to the website will also be provided. Additionally, a PDF of the notification in Hindi is available on the official website. Keep reading for more details.

Agniveer Recruitment 2023

Apply Online

The online application form for Agniveer Recruitment will soon be available on the official website. Applicants will need to complete the form online through the official web portal. As of now, the online process has not started yet. We will update you once it is released on the website.

To apply for the Agniveer Recruitment, applicants must follow these steps:

  1. Go to the official website
  2. On the homepage, click on “IAF Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Apply Online.”
  3. Register yourself by providing your email address, password, and phone number.
  4. Log in to the portal using your ID.
  5. Fill out the required details in the form.
  6. After submitting the form, download it for future reference.

Please note that the application form has not been released yet. However, you can still refer to the above steps to prepare for when it becomes available. Before filling out the application form, make sure to read all the details about Agniveer Recruitment in the sections below.

Agniveer Exam Date

The Indian Air Force (IAF) is conducting Agniveer Bharti 2023. After the application window is closed, IAF will release a notification regarding the release of the admit card and exam date. Below are some brief details about the exam:

Organizing BoardIndia Air Force
Name of SchemeAgniveer Agnipath Scheme 2023
Name of PostIndian Airforce Agniveer Vayu
Application Form filling Date17-03-2023
Last date to Fill Application Form31-03-2023
Exam ModeOnline
Exam DateMay 2023

Upon the selection of qualified candidates, they will be assigned to various posts in the Indian Air Force. They will receive a monthly salary with a pay scale ranging from 30,000 to 40,000 rupees. The selected candidates will be posted in the Indian Air Force for a duration of four years.

Agniveer Eligibility

Candidates must check the eligibility criteria for the exam before filling out the application form. The eligibility criteria are listed below:

Education Qualification: Candidates who have passed the 12th class exam, intermediate, or an equivalent exam with Physics, Mathematics, and English with 50% marks from a recognized board are eligible to apply. Candidates who have completed a 3-year diploma in Engineering from a recognized Polytechnic college with 50% marks can also apply.

Age Limit: Applicants must have been born between 29 December 1999 and 29 June 2005 (inclusive) to be eligible for the exam. The minimum age requirement is 17.5 years, and the maximum age limit is 23 years.

Application Fee: The application fee of Rs. 250 must be paid at the time of filling out the application form. Payment can be made through the options provided on the payment portal.

Physical/Medical Standards: Height- 152.05 cm Weight- The weight should be in proportion to height. Chest- 77cm or +5 with expansion.

Eligible candidates can fill out the application form. The selection process for the exam consists of multiple phases, with the written exam being the first phase.

Agniveer Agnipath Scheme Details

The Agnipath Scheme, which aims to recruit individuals for the Indian forces, will commence in June 2022. The announcement was made by Defence Minister Rajnath Singh. The scheme offers selected candidates the opportunity to serve the nation for a period of four years and they will be referred to as “Agniveer.”

The age limit for Agniveer candidates is between 17.5 to 23 years. After completing the four-year service, only 25% of candidates will be given the chance to continue serving, while 75% will have to leave the force.

During their four years of service, Agniveer candidates can expect a monthly salary of 30,000 to 40,000. For more information and further details, interested candidates should visit the official website.

It’s my pleasure to assist you in reading the article, and I’m glad that you found the information useful. You’re welcome, and thank you for choosing Indiaexam.Org as your source of information. Please feel free to explore our website for more interesting articles.

Click here to browse more articles.

Leave a Comment